Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Introducing Farah Reid



Where are you from?
'I am originally from San Diego, CA. I moved to Austin when I was nine, with my mother and sister. I have had the absolute pleasure to grow up playing in the greenbelts and tubing down the rivers.'

How would you describe your expertise?
'Hairstylist extraordinaire - making ladies look beautiful and cool.'

Tricks of the trade?
'Giving Confidence by bringing out the modern beauty'

Favorite Icon?
'Goldie Hawn'















Favorite hair product?
'By far the Japanese brand, Molto Bene's, Clay Esthe'



Favorite Books?
'The Road', 'Dune' and 'The Power of One'



Astrological Sign?
'Gemini'

Pets?
'Woody & Ruby - The original Boston Terrier Comedy Troupe'

Favorite Botanical?
'Tunisian Patchouli'


Farah will be here all week, until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment