Kathryn is our new Sunday Girl. She brings perky positivity to Sabia and we all just adore her. Now that she has had some time to settle in, we checked in with her and her top five faves, so in no particular order....
1. Monoi Oil- This oh so delicious smelling oil is the perfect pick me up for your skin after a day in the sun. Put it on right after you shower and keep your skin feeling hydrated and soft. You can even put a little touch to spruce up dry hair! It's magical.
2. Marvis Toothpaste- Seriously friends, I love this toothpaste. Once you brush with it you will never be able to go back to your old toothpaste again. All the flavors are so lovely, but for an interesting twist in your dental routine try the Jasmine Mint- it's flowery AND minty! Yum!
3. Hair Resort Spray- Looking for some sexy summer beach waves? Hair resort spray will get you there! Just spritz some of this in damp hair and go. Your hair will not only look great, it will smell super too!
4. Anti-Oxidant Infusion Balm- I am familiar with the quest to combat dry skin, but let me tell you the search for the perfect product is over! This moisturizer will rejuvenate your skin and give it the nourishment it needs to look fresh and feel soft.
5. Retexturing Activator- This serum both exfoliates and hydrates giving your skin a soft smooth texture. It diminishes surface lines and wrinkles and is great for all skin types. Use a few drops at night and wake up to radiant skin in the morning! Does it get any better than that?
If you need help during tax season, you can also find Kathryn at the The Tax Trailer.
All products are available at Sabia Apothecary.